To provide the opportunity for members of the greater community to share their talent to enrich the lives of the people we support, distinguishing New Hope Community as a premier choice for meaningful volunteer engagement.
Why volunteer at New Hope?
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Teach and share your skills with others
- Meet new and interesting people
- Express gratitude for help you may have received in the past from an organization
- Communicate to others who care about the community and are ambitious
Become a volunteer today!
To initiate the volunteer process with New Hope Community, please complete an employment application and select “Volunteer” as the position applied for.
For more information or to apply for a volunteer position, please contact Lisa Merritt-Smith, Director of Human Resources at 845-434-8300 extension 217 or via email to email@example.com